Motion Graphic Designer
Sentigle Africa is startup comic and motion books Company with plans to develop video and mobile games and the aim to produce unique narratives of Africa’s story. Stories of our past, ancestors and rituals, stories about my dreams, your dreams, the dreams and desires of my generation for Africa and the world, the dreams and aspirations of the younger generation, dreams and desires so pure, so impossible, so immoral, but it doesn’t matter because that’s what makes us alive, what inspires us to change the world. We have a portfolio of diverse and intriguing characters, and we are currently looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
Become a Motion Graphic Designer on our Creative team uniquely positioned inside a fast-growing startup. We’re searching for a motion design chameleon capable of changing style and pace seamlessly between edgy, intricate animations and clean, sleek product branding. Someone who is willing to bring their creative chops and no limits attitude to projects ranging from original content, product animations, digital advertising and social media campaigns.
• Design and animate custom motion graphics as standalone projects or integrated with video
• Develop unique creative concepts, designs and storyboarding
• Animate, composite and edit gameplay footage and game assets into fun and entertaining video creative.
• Brainstorm and conceptualize new and fresh ideas, turning them into innovative content.
• 2-5 years motion design experience as part of either a creative, marketing or post-production team
• Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Comfortable doing basic editing in Premiere or willing to learn
• Experienced with Chroma Keying
• Familiar with color theory and color correction
• Strong sense for composition, layout and a respect for typography
• Committed to ongoing education in motion design, current conceptual & stylistic trends
• Well organized and capable of handling multiple ongoing assignments with many subtasks
• Comfortable learning new software programs
• Willing to travel on occasion
• Experience making video ads for mobile games is a huge bonus, though not a must.
• Strong animation skills, including motion graphics and fx animation.
You’ll impress us even more if you:
• Have 3D experience (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max)
• Are able to do sound editing (Audition, Pro Tools)
• Have Video Production and/or Photography experience
• Possess an understanding of 2D/3D tracking (Mocha, CAMERATRACKER, SynthEyes, etc.)
• Mention in your cover letter that you have some or all of these extra cool skills